Friday, May 30, 2008

Fashionable Crowd

Last night at Jamison's ball game there seemed to be a lot of fashion statements going on.  
The boys cracked me up.  I'm glad I threw in my camera.
 

Jamison and Chase after the game.
Right before I took this picture Chase came up and told Jamison how much he enjoyed watching his game.  Pretty mature for a 5 yr. old. 
 
I love this picture.


Chase enjoyed keeping track of Carver.


Mason posing for the camera.

                   
The boys sporting their shades.

Jamison and Julia.  



Jamison's cheering crowd, minus Mommy who is always taking the pictures.
Jamison and Uncle D before he heads back on the road.

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

LOVE the boys in their sunglasses! We definitely have some fashion statements going on there...
And for those of you reading this, my boys dressed themselves, refer to my blog if you want to see more pictures of my boys looking homeless :)

Kim said...

Awesome cousins! They look like they have a blast together in anything they are doing. I think I want to join your family Amy and Melissa...if you need and adopted sister-in-law let me know. Amy, cherish every moment you all have together because that's all that matters in life!